Vector Marketing has been successfully helping students with little or no professional experience develop the kinds of skills that can help them excel in any career – and we’ve been doing it for more than 40 years.
Our belief is that focusing on the success of our people will lead to the success of our company. “The knife thing” gives them so much more than just a positive income and impressive resume. The experience our representatives gain while selling our product, Cutco Cutlery, help them stand out in job interviews across a wide spectrum of career paths and industries. We’re proud of that. But just as important to us is the personal development so many of our people experience while working with us. Whether a student works with us only while they’re in school, or chooses to pursue a career position after graduation, our alums often share that the lessons they learned from their time with us benefit them for the rest of their lives.
As featured on Forbes and Business Insider…..
Comparably’s Top 50 list for the following awards:
• Best Company Culture- #23
• Best Company for Work-Life-Balance- #15
• Best Company for Happiness- #33
• Best Company for Diversity- Top 50, Large Companies
• Best Company for Women- Top 50, Large Companies
• Best CEO- #27
• Best Company Professional Development- #24
• Best Company Leadership- #44
• Best CEOs for women- #32