Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests, and sells analog and embedded processing chips.
Our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors is alive today as each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable – opening new markets and making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. We think of this as Engineering Progress. It’s what we do and have been doing for decades.
It’s our people, known as TIers, that make us great. TIers are unique and curious with big ideas and big hearts. They act with integrity and respect others. They challenge themselves and each other to be the best. They imagine the future of technology and work relentlessly to solve problems.
At TI, we invest in your future by offering benefits that support your personal and professional goals. Our total rewards are designed to help you succeed at every stage in life.
- Competitive base pay, bonus programs, retirement savings plans, company-wide profit sharing, rewards and more to strengthen your financial future
- Educational assistance to continue your formal education
- Extras such as commuter benefits and fitness services
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive and inclusive benefits that support you and your loved ones physical, mental and financial well-being
- Access to TI stock at a discount through the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Work-life balance resources to help you live your best life outside of work
One of our three ambitions is to be a company that we’re personally proud to be a part of and would want as our neighbor. For decades, TI has worked to build stronger communities where the company operates. Our philanthropic impact since 2010:
- $442m: TI and TI Foundation matching gifts, grants and in-kind donations
- $114m: Our generous employees and retirees donated
- 1.9m: The amount of volunteer hours by employees and retirees
The TI Foundation matches active and retired U.S. employee donations of up to $30,000 per year to eligible nonprofit organizations, and volunteer time up to $1,000 per year. In 2022, the TI Foundation provided more than $11 million in matching gifts.
Our diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what makes our products more innovative and our company stronger. We value every voice and encourage TIers to bring their full selves to work and share their ideas. We believe building an inclusive culture depends on every TIer.
At TI, you can change the world and love your job. Join us!
To learn more and apply, visit careers.ti.com/