Myers and Stauffer LC is a certified public accounting and health care reimbursement consulting firm, specializing in audit, accounting, data management and consulting services to government-sponsored health care programs (primarily state Medicaid agencies, and the federal Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services). We have 45+ years of experience assisting our government clients with complex health care reimbursement and provider compliance issues, operate 20 offices and have over 900 associates nationwide.
Why Myers and Stauffer?
• Experience meaningful work that enhances the quality and effectiveness of government health care programs.
• Dedicated to fostering inclusion and diversity in our workplace by promoting continuous education and offering employee resource groups for BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, Women's Advantage, Young Professionals, New Hires, and more.
• Become an expert in our field as part of the largest CPA firm dedicated exclusively to government health programs.
• Mentorship programs and exposure to key senior leadership and partners all eager to support our interns.
• CPA support and additional education reimbursement benefits provided to full-time employees.
• Explore different areas of interest by contributing to various engagement teams throughout the firm.
• No traditional "busy season" due to our unique work and overlapping engagement team schedules.
• Committed to connecting with Staff and Interns across the country through regular social events and development opportunities for remote and on-site employees.
• Opportunities to give back to our local communities through our annual company-wide food drive competition and other volunteering events.
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans. An E-Verify Employer. Drug-free workplace.