Welcome! Find out how you can apply for an internship with CoStar Group or, if you’re a senior this year, a full-time job when you graduate.
Bring your unique perspectives and talent to CoStar Group. We are interested in YOU.
For 35 years, CoStar Group has been revolutionizing the world of real estate technology. As the leading provider of real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces, we combine technology and innovation to help our customers succeed.
Over a billion people visit our online marketplaces every year. Hundreds of thousands of clients rely on our products and online marketplaces to make the best decisions. With our data, products and expansive marketing tools, real estate professionals can tap into bigger audiences. CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information for brokers, owners and lenders. Our marketplaces include:
• Apartments.com, which is the premier online apartment resource for renters seeking a great apartment home and it provides property managers and owners a proven platform for marketing their properties.
• LoopNet is the most heavily trafficked commercial real estate marketplace.
• STR provides premium data benchmarking, analytics and marketplace insights for the global hospitality sector.
• Ten-X provides a leading transaction platform conducting real estate online auctions.
• Constantly evolving, we have more markets to grow into. Through the recent acquisitions of Homesnap and Homes.com, we are moving into residential real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada and Asia with a staff of nearly 5000 worldwide, we have offices throughout the U.S, and in Europe, Canada and Asia.
As a growing tech company, we need all kinds of skills. Software development, business analytics, marketing, accounting, finance, and of course – coding. That means opportunities for students studying computer science, business, finance, or liberal arts.
We’re interested in YOU – let’s talk.