Data Engineer Associate
ASSOCIATES PROGRAM FOR CLASS OF 2022 GRADS ONLY
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. We recently secured a $75M growth investment, and with a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup – we’re now experiencing yet another growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove – a Top100 company to work for in Israel – Is basically guaranteed.
At Optimove, our mission is to provide a diverse, collaborative, and supportive work environment for employees of all levels. Investing in human capital is a key part of what allows us to grow and build a better future. The Associate’s Program is intended to be a stepping-stone for those early in their careers looking for valuable work and life experiences.
Associates are paid a salary for learning on the job and are required to dedicate 40 hours each week to the program. Associates are expected to work out of our NY office 3x a week. Each role has a 3-4 week onboarding process where they will be learning and understanding the role. Towards the end of the program, associates will receive helpful feedback to prepare for their next endeavor!
At Optimove, the Customer Data Engineer position is an active and vital role that collaboratively interacts with clients and internal teams to construct Optimove’s unique Single Customer View. This role requires robust technical and analytical capabilities coupled with highly effective time management skills. The Data Engineer is a valuable member of the Analytics team and the position is one that brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and rapidly expanding company.
· Conduct Data Transformation and ETL pipelines for different data sets of companies from various industries worldwide
· Demonstrate an ability to understand our client’s business and needs and translate them into customized configurations of the product.
· Work side by side and support the Data Analysis and Customer Success teams to meet customer business needs.
· Implement data models, prediction models and KPIs to support our client’s business performance.
· Work in a fast-paced and multitasking environment, with multiple interfaces (business and technological).
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related or technical field (e.g. Engineering, Operations Research, or Data Science/Analytics fields)
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills
- Highly motivated with an exceptional work ethic
- High attention to details with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick, self-learning capabilities and creativity in problem-solving
- Must be eligible to work in the United States – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time