Clinical Research Coordinator
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time.Join us and make a difference every day.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself? At MSK, we’re running one of the largest clinical trials programs for cancer in the country, and at any time we are conducting hundreds of clinical trials to improve cancer care. We are looking for Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) to join as an integral member of the research team. In this role, and in compliance with all regulatory, institutional, and departmental requirements, you will have ownership of maintenance of data management on clinical studies. If you're looking to expand your horizons and explore your interests in healthcare and medicine, submit your application today.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Able to hold yourself and others accountable in order to achieve goals and live up to commitments
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding
- Resilient in recovering from setbacks and skilled at finding detours around obstacles
- Passionate about medical terminology and science
- You are familiar with and excited about working with and organizing large amounts of data
- Collect, abstract, and enter data for research projects, databases and/or protocols (clinical trial) including reviewing patient charts, existing databases, and other sources within a specified timeframe
- Ensure data quality and integrity throughout the life of the study.
- Collaborate with team members and individuals across MSK regarding data input
- Generate data reports and deliver to all necessary parties on the progress of research project, database or protocol
- Ensure that we are following all appropriate Institutional, State, and Federal regulations throughout the study, and complete all regulatory documentation to ensure that research protocols are approved by Institutional Review Board
- Provide clerical and administrative support, such as filing and scheduling meetings and appointments as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree OR a high school diploma and 2 years of research experience
- The ability to commit to at least 2 years
- Effective communication, excellent attention to detail, strong information and time management, and administrative / computer Skills
- Flexibility in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.