Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
The official launch of Zoom was in January 2013 and, as of May 2013, it had reached 1 million users. During the first year of its release, Zoom established partnerships with B2B collaboration software providers. In June 2014, Zoom's user base grew to 10 million. As of February 2015, the user base utilizing Zoom Video Communication's chief product — Zoom Cloud Meetings — has reached 40 million individuals, with 65,000 organizations subscribed. In addition to this, the company has surpassed 1 billion total meeting minutes across its entire service lifespan.
Zoom has received numerous accolades and awards over the last year including:
- JMP Hot 100 Award
- Aragon Research Hot Vendor Award
- Let’s Do Video Readers’ Choice Award
- Emergence Capital’s Emergence Award
- Frost & Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the Year
- Leader Spot in Aragon Research Globe for Web/Video Conferencing
- Named Visionary in 2015 Gartner Web Conferencing Magic Quadrant
- Recognized in Gartner Critical Capabilities for Web Conferencing
Business Development Representative
June 2018 - August 2018
San Jose, CA
“Being around a fast growing energetic company, that was about to go public”