Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Customer Service Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Part-Time or Full-Time
In order to receive a full-time position agents must have good attendance and must perform to the best of his/abilities according to all SOP’s. Agents cannot have any type of corrective action during the last 60 days.
A full-time/Part/Time agent must remain on his/her shift for a minimum of 6 months before being able to move to a different available and open full-Part time shift.
If a full-time agent would like to go back to working part-time hours, the approval from Upper Management and HR will be necessary.
Part-time agents have the opportunity to change to a different shift depending on availability and staffing needs in the Call Support Center.
Dimension & Scope:
Agents will interact with customers/distributors via inbound and outbound calls with the purpose of resolving customer concerns regarding products and/or services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
• Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
• Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
• Complete accurate work, provide correct information and update customer account.
• Effectively transfer customer requests to an appropriate party.
• Contribute ideas to help resolve problems to better serve the customers and improve productivity.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
• Use decision-support tools to answer questions.
• Solve unstructured technical issues and that may require abstract thinking.
• Maintain broad knowledge of products and services.
• Knowledge of basic computer operations.
• Willingness to work overtime when needed.
• Ability to learn and apply acquired knowledge, training and correct processes to calls.
• Provide Superior Customer Service Support.
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
• Good listening and responding skills.
• Adapt to change quickly.
• Possess insight into self and others.
• Solid problem solving skills.
• Must have some technical knowledge.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in spoken and written form.
• Ability to obtain process and put into practice all information from daily update emails.
• Competence to adapt to informational changes and promotion in a fast pace environment.
Education & Professional Certifications:
High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
Environment, Physical & Other Requirements:
Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in an office environment. Position is primarily sedentary. May stretch or stand at workstation, as long as such activity does not detract from the employee's work, or interfere with other employees.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified, as many other duties outside of the scope of this job acceptance might come from assignment.