The Wyndham Garden in Warsaw seeks a qualified guest services representative with a high level of professionalism and proper decision making skills.
• Previous customer service or related hospitality experience
• Willingness to work nights, weekends, holidays
• Flexible schedule
• Task-driven individual
• Strong communication and people skills
• Ability to pass background check and drug screening
• Answer phone calls and take reservations
• Check in/ check out guests
• Accommodate guest requests
• Thoroughly communicate information with coworkers daily
• Effectively promote hotel and its services to maximize sales
• Basic computer functions and payment processing
• Maintain a clean and neat front desk area
• Complete paper application available at the Wyndham Garden front desk
We’re looking for a friendly person who genuinely enjoys being around people and who can multi-task. The ideal person will have previous customer service experience and will understand the importance of responding quickly to guests’ needs and issues that arise during their stay. Professional, thoughtful interaction with guests through email, over the phone, and in person is paramount.