The Center for Education Reform (CER) is the leading voice and advocate for transforming and expanding educational opportunities that lead to improved economic outcomes for all Americans, particularly our youth, ensuring that the conditions are ripe for innovation, freedom and flexibility throughout U.S. education.
Our vision foresees a nation that enables broad and lasting quality educational opportunities that secure the freedom and future prosperity of all citizens.
- Increase & Expand New Opportunities for Students
- Grow Innovation in Education
- Transform the Education Process; Build Support for Personalized, Student-Centered Learning
- Educating Parents, Policymakers & the Media
- Reduce Red Tape & Regulations
- Research & Data Support
- National Leadership & Congressional Support
- Advocacy & Grassroots Development
Whether we’re steering media outreach to generate publicity, producing events in pivotal markets, interfacing with lawmakers, or connecting innovators and their products with investors and schools to accelerate their impact, our focus is simple: to give learners at all levels the opportunity to shape their education.
Education Reform, Education Innovation, School Choice, Charter Schools, Parent Power, Education Policy, Advocacy, Communications, Research