TELUS (TSX: T, NYSE: TU) is Canada’s fastest-growing national telecommunications company, with $12.3 billion of annual revenue and 13.9 million customer connections, including 8.4 million wireless subscribers, 3.1 million wireline network access lines, 1.5 million high-speed Internet subscribers and 954,000 TELUS TV customers. TELUS provides a wide range of communications products and services, including wireless, data, Internet protocol (IP), voice, television, entertainment and video, and is Canada's largest healthcare IT provider.
When it comes to our people, we’re as diverse as the society we live in and we’re passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team. Do you share our passion for:
• Building spirited relationships to foster a strong, collaborative network of diverse and skilled team members?
• Challenging the status quo to drive results and innovation in a dynamic, fast-paced and rewarding environment?
• Thriving on challenges to make a difference for our customers, our team, our community and our environment?
• Taking your career to new places by continuously driving your own learning and development?
• Creating the work/life flexibility and personalized benefits that suit your lifestyle?
At TELUS, you create future friendly possibilities®
For more information about careers at TELUS, please visit about.telus.com/careers.