Michigan First Credit Union was founded more than 90 years ago by educators and now delivers world-class service to more than 185,000+ members at our branches throughout Michigan, and we’re growing! We offer financial solutions for every life stage and seek to positively transform our members’ lives through personalized service that meets their unique needs.
Simply put, Michigan First Credit Union’s sole mission is to provide the highest quality member experience. Working here, you’ll get to participate in a strong culture centered around service, professionalism, and growth.
Michigan First highlights:
• 450+ team members
• 34 locations spanning the Lansing area, Grand Rapids and Metro Detroit.
• Industry leader in community support and charitable giving through the Michigan First Foundation
• Member Services Call Center operates 24/7/365
• Over $1 Billion in assets
Awards Michigan First Credit Union has been the proud recipient of:
• 2021 Credit Union of the Year by NAFCU (National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions)
• 2021 Channel 4 - Vote for the Best - Credit Unions (1st Place)
• 2021 Channel 4 - Vote for the Best - Mortgage Lenders (1st Place)
• 2021 Best & Brightest in West Michigan
• 2021 Best Credit Unions to Work For
• 2021 Best & Brightest in Metro Detroit
• 2021 Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces
• 2021 Crain’s Coolest Places to Work in Michigan
• 2020 Best & Brightest in the Nation
• 2020 Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency - Certified Veteran Friendly Employer - Bronze Level
Benefits and perks of joining our award-winning team include:
• Very competitive pay
• Low-cost medical, dental, and vision benefit options. Employer-paid life and disability insurance
• 401(k) - 100% match up to 5% deferral
• Tuition reimbursement for both Undergraduate and Graduate degree program
• Access to a complimentary concierge service that assists with nearly any item on your to-do list
• Free, state-of-the-art fitness center at our Lathrup Village headquarters with exercise equipment, showers and locker rooms
• Wellness initiatives and events throughout the year to help team members stay healthy
• Loan discounts for certain secured and unsecured loans and mortgages
• Opportunities for pay increases, incentives and profit-sharing, based on performance
• Onsite subsidized top notch Cafe 26 for team members' use
• Onsite bowling center
Michigan First Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.