What do several hundred MetTerns students experience each summer?
Approximately 10 weeks of:
• Hands-on real work split between individual & group projects that focus on innovation
• Social activities designed to expand the professional network while also having FUN!
• Exposure to Senior Leaders sharing their experiences/advice
• Professional development opportunities to deepen knowledge base and skillset
• Mentorship, and professional relationships created throughout the summer
• Self-guided online training providing technical and leadership courses, tools to enable learning, and articles/information to support employees
For the next 153 years, we will continue to innovate, support and build. We commit to our 100 million customers in 45+ countries that we are always with them, building a more confident future.
MetLife 2022 Summer Internship Programs are Available – Apply to be a MetTern!:
• Actuarial Development Program (ADP) - Focuses on developing future leaders of MetLife who will create innovative business solutions based on actuarial principles and contribute to the success of the company.
• MetLife Investment Management (MIM) - Work with seasoned investment professionals who are focused on developing a world-class team through a culture that fosters collaboration, curiosity, creativity, and ambition.
• Global Procurement (GP) - Provides students who are interested in exploring a career in procurement with the opportunity to build foundational skills, acquire sourcing and operations knowledge, and develop professional acumen.
• MetLife Technical University (MTU)– designed for those interested in the tech space, with roles such as software engineering, dev-ops, coding, data science, data analytics, IT Project Management, Cyber and IT risk, among other positions!