HIRING for Summer and Fall 2021 - The Language Learning Market is an online marketplace to buy & sell educational products in all languages, languagelearningmarket.com.
MISSION: Connecting People Who Love Languages
- Work that INSPIRES parents & educators to give the gift of language to children & prepare them for the future.
- Work that EMPOWERS small businesses worldwide to grow their brand & make money!
- Work Internationally connecting a global community of language learners.
- Watch & be Inspired: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjjxe4nRFyc
We are recruiting UT Student interns to work in a multinational edTech startup company, The Language Market. This is an extraordinary opportunity for students to get real world international business, communications & entrepreneurial experience.
JOIN OUR TEAM
SPECIAL ATTENTION MODERN LANGUAGE STUDENT INTERNS
Language Skills are needed in every job.
- Foreign Languages from UTA's MODL; English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Arabic & German
- English as a Second Language (ESL) & Bilingual Education
- All foreign languages welcome!
YouTube PRODUCERS - EDUCATIONAL EXPERT SERIES
We are growing our Youtube Channel to include experts in the field of Language, education, and communication. Our goal is to be the source for all things pertaining to Global Education Industry.
Researching, writing, and exploring PR Opportunities to create publicity through traditional media and digital media platforms globally.
SEO, SEM and Google Analytics Interns
You will be responsible for the Website, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Analytics for the Language Learning Market, and the Langauge Learning Directory.
SOCIAL MEDIA CORRIDNATOR
Managing, curating, crowdsourcing and coordinating posts, blogs for our social media platforms.
ALL USING YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
UT Student Interns will start and manage this company under the leadership and oversight of our 5 directors, Marketing, Sales/Advertising, Web Development, Operations, and Creative/Design.
You will register for a credit course through one department at UT, Students will have the option to work with more than one company department, gaining experience in multiple fields if desired. We will discuss these options in the interview.
This is a competitive internship and acceptance will be largely based on your faculty recommendation. We are looking for self-motivated, passionate, dependable students who will get their jobs done. We are not looking for perfection however, everyone's jobs are connected & interdependent.
1. 150 work hours per semester
2. Unpaid internship
3. Virtual internship - Interns don't come into an office, we will meet on Zoom
4 Register for a 3-hour Internship Credit Course through a UT academic department
5. Apply online through handshake & upload resume.
6. Must have a UT faculty reference/sponsor
7. Interns will be contacted for an interview
10. Log your hours, keep a journal and turn in a portfolio of work to your faculty sponsor at the end of the semester for your grade.
11. Interns will have the opportunity to advance to paid management positions in the future.
SEE ATTACHMENT "What is the Language Market?"