Kiewit people deliver some of the largest and most complex construction and engineering projects in North America. Whether you’re an engineer designing safer and more efficient power plants, a superintendent building the infrastructure networks our communities depend on, or a business support specialist making sure everything is clicking behind the scenes, you’ll make an impact every day.
With 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. We improve and connect communities across North America through complex projects in transportation; power; oil, gas and chemical; water/wastewater; building; industrial; and mining.
How we’re different:
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
• Kiewit is consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record