K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding. Our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
What you’ll do:
● Employ empathetic support for customers through email and phone channels
● Become an expert on our product and systems to provide the most accurate solutions for our
● Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise while understanding the
need to escalate when appropriate
● Perform against challenging goals with a best-in-class team for the efficiency & quality of work
● Ensure the safety of our patients’ information by operating under HIPAA guidelines
● Complete additional operational tasks as needed
What you bring to the team:
● 2-5 years of work experience supporting a rapidly growing organization, experience in customer support is a plus!
● You act as an owner to customers’ issues and adhere to K’s processes and policies
● An obsession with the success of our users
● A proactive, organized, and detail-oriented mindset and a strong work ethic
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● A balance between speed and quality in your work and the ability to move quickly through systems without sacrificing attention to detail
● A resourceful work-style and an innate ability to problem-solve
● Salesforce experience
Some of our Key Benefits:
● Competitive Pay: $18/hr + Equity
● 401(k) program: K will match contributions
● Medical, dental, & vision coverage: K covers up to 90% of contributions
● Free K Health membership: Enjoy the same 24/7 access to doctors our customers get
● Support for emotional health: Access to a confidential support service to assist a variety of
● Team meals: Enjoy a weekly meal with your teammates, on K
● Gym: free access, rewards & reimbursements
● Student loan assistance: Refinance with our partners and receive additional savings
● Pet insurance discounts: Your furry family’s health is also a priority!
● Pre-tax commuter & flexible spending accounts: Save money on your commute—whether by car,
train, bus, or bike
● Additional perks and savings: We provide hundreds of employer sponsored discounts!
● A front seat to change the world through better healthcare
Please note that our company has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy for our office-based employees to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, our office-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law. This is an office-based role that requires the employee to work on-site.