Industrial Bolting Technologies, Inc., the manufacturer of the TorsionX line of hydraulic torque tools located in Charleston, WV, is seeking a Finance Manager. We offer a competitive benefits package including: paid vacation, holiday pay, medical insurance and 401(k). We are a drug free/drama free workplace.
Finance Manager's Responsibilities Include:
· Supervise A/P, A/R & payroll
· Money management
· Prepare and analyze budget
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
· Provide year-end financials and supporting documents
· Month End Closing
· Oversee ERP system
· Cost Accounting
· Oversee office staff
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager that will be responsible for all aspects of accounting in our businesses. Accurately maintaining details of the company’s finances is critical for the attainment of our business goals.
The successful Finance Manager applicant is a reliable professional, with excellent record-keeping abilities and cost accounting experience while maintaining a high level of confidentiality. They must possess great attention to detail and a growing business mindset.
· 4 year degree with an Accounting or Finance emphasis; or MBA
· CPA would be beneficial, not required
· Experience with QuickBooks
· Working knowledge of ERP software would be beneficial, not required
· An analytical mind with strong math and problem solving skills
· Must have excellent organizational and planning skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Reliable and trustworthy and team player
· Pre-employment background check and drug screening
Job Type: Full-time
To learn more about our company, you may visit or refer others to TorsionX.com.