What I liked
- Ability to easily explore any areas of interest (IT, development, QA, finance, marketing, accounting, logistics, networking, etc...). You’re not stuck on one team forever.
- Being able to receive great mentorship from managers, VPs, directors , and other higher ups. They treat interns like any other full-time employee
- Dependability of supervisors
- Charming personalities and kindness of other interns
- Flexible schedules
- Large amount of exposure to both the business and technical side of a company
- Opportunity to continuously intern until graduation and high possibility of full-time job after graduation