Family Solutions is a private, not-for profit community based agency developed to provide counseling and supportive services to children and families who are at-risk for experiencing out of home placement or have had children removed from the home. It is our belief that children should grow up with their families.
Purpose of Family Preservation Services
• To preserve family unity where children's safety can be supported.
• To maintain permanency for children.
• To empower families to achieve or sustain independence and self-sufficiency.
Goals of Family Preservation Services
• To enhance the parents' ability to create a safe, stable and nurturing home environment that promotes healthy child development.
• To prevent out-of-home placement of children, when safety can be acquired for all family members.
• To provide, refer to, and coordinate services needed to achieve or maintain family safety, stability, independence and unity.