Energy BBDO is a leading creative advertising agency located in the heart of downtown Chicago. We have been recognized as one of the "Top 100" places to work in Chicago and are known for our award-winning work for clients like Bayer, Mars Wrigley, and Champion. Energy BBDO is part of the BBDO worldwide network, which is the "Most Awarded Agency Network in the World".
Our agency's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion platform, Energy4Action, aids in our mission of being a leading-edge creative agency, driven by a diverse, equal, and inclusive culture that allows us to deliver outstanding business solutions for our clients. In addition to our internal DE&I council and committees, we have also partnered with our holding company, Omnicom, to create six employee resource groups (ERGS) that our employees participate in: AcentO, Asian Leaders Circle, Black Together, Omniwomen, OPEN DisAbility, Open Pride (LGBTQ+).
Fun Facts about Energy BBDO:
- Wrigley was one of our first clients and is still with us today
- We speak over 23 languages and represent over 17 countries
- Our agency's founder, Arthur Meyerhoff invented the non-stick cooking spray PAM. PAM stands for Product of Arthur Meyerhoff
Fun Facts about Chicago:
- Chicago has over 150 food, music, and beer festivals each summer
- There are over 77 unique neighborhoods to explore in Chicago
- Chicago has dozens of museums, many of which offer free or discounted days during the summer