What I liked
- I enjoyed the supervisors and other interns I worked with. The atmosphere in the office is friendly and quite easygoing; we get work done, but it never feels like a huge burden or pressure. The supervisors also do their best to make themselves available when we have any questions.
- I got to directly interact with the print shop if I had any problems or questions with the materials I was sending to print.
- There was a variety of projects to do, ranging from brochures, magnets, stickers, banners, photography, etc.
- I got to interact and work not only with the Marketing Department, but also with other departments on campus, such as Admissions, Alumni Relations, Student Services and various academic departments.
- Marketing allowed me to keep and use any pieces I created for my portfolio.