Diamond Willow has Provided Premier Memory Care & Assisted Living Services in Minnesota since 2004. Diamond Willow was created as a bridge between traditional assisted living and a traditional nursing home. Since that time we have modified our model to allow our elderly clients to live somewhere that can be considered home through the end of life. We offer small intimate community settings of 8-16 residents per home and site based RN’s who work with the onsite leadership team and the direct care staff to assure that your loved one’s needs are being met. Diamond Willow has 10 different assisted living facilities across northern Minnesota.
- Diamond Willow Assisted Living of Alexandria
- Diamond Willow Assisted Living of Baxter
- Diamond Willow Assisted Living of Cloquet
- Diamond Willow Assisted Living of Detroit Lakes
- Diamond Willow Assisted Living of Grand Rapids
- Diamond Willow Assisted Living of Lester Park
- Diamond Willow Assisted Living of Little Falls
- Diamond Willow Assisted Living of Mountain Iron
- Diamond Willow Assisted Living of Park Rapids
- Diamond Willow Assisted Living of Proctor
What Senior C.A.R.E. Means at Diamond Willow:
Commitment: We are committed to providing quality care to our clients, through compassionate care completed in an intelligent, outcome based manner.
Adaptability: We will adapt to our situation, to assure that our clients and their needs remain at the forefront of our focus.
Respect: We will respect those who live with us, work with us, and interact with us.
Ethics: We will carry ourselves in a manner that we can be proud of even when no one is watching.
Keystone Bluffs is a senior living community with a rich history that began in 2000. Centrally located in Duluth, MN, Keystone Bluffs offers 80 beautiful apartments designed with single level living in mind. Each living space features a private bedroom, private bathroom, and living room. All apartments come equipped with in-floor heat, air conditioning, cable TV, a full size refrigerator, ample closet space, and each room provides a wooded view or one of our many beautiful courtyards.