At Diamond Resorts, we have nearly 8,000 global team members who deliver unforgettable vacation experiences to members, owners and guests every day. Our teams have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and they consistently go above and beyond expectations.
Our relentless leaders ensure that our teams stay motivated to deliver on our mission while growing their careers. As a leader in the vacation ownership industry, Diamond is constantly growing and creating new, innovative ways for our members to vacation.
Diamond Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as of August 02, 2021. If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems and branding but it will take time until our separate operating systems, employment policies and benefits are fully integrated. As a result, for a period of time, employees will receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related entities.
Diamond Resorts offers:
• Excellent Earning potential
• Paid vacation starting with one (1) week after 90 days of employment
• Paid sick time
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Flexible spending accounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• Voluntary life and disability benefits
• Resort discounts for team member, family and friends
• Fun working environment
• Employee recognition programs
• Unlimited real growth opportunities worldwide