Cupertino Electric, Inc. (CEI) is a private electrical engineering and construction company that builds the infrastructure that allows forward-looking companies to realize their vision. Founded in 1954, CEI is the fifth-largest electrical contractor in the nation delivering commercial, energy and data center projects utilizing a union labor force across the U.S. At CEI, we are self-starters and believe in accountability. We’re team-oriented, partner-oriented and solution oriented.
Currently, we’re working in 8 states on active projects and foresee working in many more as our business continues to evolve. States we're actively working in are: California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Iowa, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Indiana.
Why choose Cupertino Electric?
Because we focus on tapping into the strengths of each employee, we encourage them to learn, contribute, lead, and most importantly, add value at every turn.
We believe that:
• It’s not just a job, it’s a career.
• You should like the people you work with.
• Good work should be rewarded.
• Reputation is everything—and we have a great one.
• We have a responsibility (and the passion) to positively impact the communities where we live and work.
Join the CEI team today!