Cultural Mixology designs, delivers, and facilitates programs that build and enhance cultural competencies in the workplace. We serve as a strategic thinking partner, through coaching, training, mentoring, and consulting, to support individuals and organizations that want to thrive across cultures.
- Individuals who want to reach their highest potential and explore how they can use existing strengths to turn personal or professional goals into reality.
- Organizations who are concerned about moving key executives abroad get those leaders prepared for thriving in a new and unfamiliar environment. The leader hits the ground running and the families have the tools necessary to flourish in what would otherwise be a stressful transition.
- Multicultural teams learn the critical skills and behaviors needed to enhance collaboration and trust, key attributes of a high-impact cohesive team.
- Educators understand ethnocentricity so they can enhance their teaching philosophies, maximize the value of diversity, and mitigate the challenges present in a global learning environment.
- Students who study in a foreign language learn to cope with the stress inherent in the transition process into a new culture.
Cultural Mixology is a NYC certified Women-owned Business Enterprise (WBE).