This is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures or to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a job.
Performing Administrative Activities
Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
Interacting With Computers
Processing Information.....Additional Information
*This is a Full Time/Part Time Job. Overtime is 1.5 time above regular pay.
*Pay mode: Checks or Direct Deposit
*Hourly payment: $20/hour
*Benefits include: 401k, health and dental, paid vacation and 2 weeks sick leave
*You will be enrolled for Benefits after 4weeks.
*You have to keep strict record of time and activities. A time sheet would be sent to you every Friday for monitoring
THE DUTIES ARE:
* Keep records of materials filed or removed, using log-books or computers.
* Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
* Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
* Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
* Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order