WANT TO HELP OTHERS REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL?
WANT TO HELP FAMILIES AND CHILDREN WITH AUTISM? COME JOIN THE BLOOM TEAM!
Bloom Behavioral Health Inc. is an agency that specializes in the assessment and treatment of autism and related disorders. We provide in-home ABA therapy to maximize the potential of our clients who are diagnosed with autism. Our goal is to implement an individualized treatment plan that will help our clients reach their individual goals and maximize their full potential.
Behavior Therapist work directly 1:1 with the client in the home implementing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) methods under the supervision from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Behavior Therapist will implement programs unique to address the individual client needs and collect data on their responses. The data collected by the Behavior Therapist will assist the program supervisor to make modifications to the program if needed. Behavior Therapists facilitate goals in the areas of communication, social skills, play skills, adaptive skills, community integration, and behavior reduction goals. The position is highly rewarding, fast paced, and requires energetic individuals who are passionate about helping others and open to learning.
Will be responsible for providing in-home services to children with autism and developmental disabilities under the management of the agency’s program coordinators, Clinical Director, and Executive Director.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Implement behavior modification interventions such as discrete trial training, pivotal response training, verbal behavior strategies, social skills, applied behavioral analysis with individuals with developmental disabilities. Each session may last 2-4 hours depending on client and family needs.
• Implement the prescribed programs as outlined by the BCBA Supervisor and/or Program Coordinator.
• Collect data, graph, and fill in the program checklist using the accurate and appropriate percentages throughout each session.
• Follow the Decision Tree Protocol procedures regarding 6 data point analysis and notify the Program Coordinator when appropriate.
• Attend family clinic meetings as directed by the Program Coordinator on each individual case.
• Maintain contact via phone a minimum of once per week with the Program Coordinator.
• Attend quarterly staff meetings and professional development meetings.
• Report any incidents and communications from the parents to the Program Coordinator and/or Supervisor on each case.
• Contact the Program Coordinator and family at least 24 hours prior to missing a shift. The missed shift must be rescheduled for a time during the same month.
• Attend to other duties assigned and/or approved by the Program Coordinators, Clinical Director, or Executive Director.
Benefits: Paid Drive Time and Mileage Reimbursement, accrue 1 hour of paid sick time for every 30 hours of work up to 24 hours of paid sick time per year. Paid quarterly In-Service trainings. Health Benefits offered to full-time employees.