BlephEx produces and markets a novel dry eye device used by eye doctors to treat blepharitis and dry eye disease. In existence for 2.5 years, we now have nearly 3,000 doctors using BlephEx.
Responsibilities would include working with QuickBooks, handling payroll, packing and shipping orders, handling returns and warranty issues, regulatory and registrations, receiving stock, and providing QC of product. This is a 5 day per week job, 2 weeks paid vacation per year, pension plan after one year. Occasional minimal contact and communication may be necessary during weekends and vacations. Must be self-motivated, forward thinking and a team player. Someone with high integrity and honesty required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge/skillset:
- Knowledge of managerial accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in financial analysis
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Experience with FDA and other regulatory compliance relating to medical devices
- Knowledge of ISO13485
- Prior customer service experience
- Must be highly dependale to work in an autonomous environment
- Must be organized and able to multitask
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship