Part of the Upstream Rehabilitation family of clinical care, BenchMark Physical Therapy is a leading operator of outpatient physical therapy clinics in the United States. Founded in 1995 with a single center in Ooltewah, Tennessee, BenchMark Physical Therapy quickly grew to deliver physical therapy services through an expanding network of more than 300+ clinics across the country.
Our business was founded on providing exceptional patient care, empowering our clinicians with the best possible education, and giving back to our communities. Our physical therapists, occupational therapists and hand therapists know that connecting with patients on a personal level helps to build trust. This trust is crucial in allowing patients and therapists to work together to make the best use of our advanced certifications and refined techniques. Our patient-centered approach leads to more positive outcomes for patients and therapists.
We believe in the professional development of our people and invest in advanced educational opportunities so they can better meet the needs of patients. Our ever-growing number of Certified Manual Therapists and board certified Orthopaedic Specialists lets us offer more treatment options to support a wide range of patients. We also believe in measuring our progress with patients and therapists so we can continually evaluate and optimize results.
As a New Grad, we know getting off on the right foot in your clinical career is a HUGE step! Because we want to invest in you and help you succeed, we offer our New Grads:
• 12-month in-person mentorship program with a local senior therapist
• 3 month ‘ramp up’ period to build your caseload
• $1,500 in continuing education dollars (each year for your first 3 years employed) + a free Medbridge account
• Patient-centered care in a collaborative clinical environment
• Great benefits including employer 401K and more.
• Career development, leadership, and eventually partnership opportunities