About Bayer Becker
Bayer Becker is the ideal place to start or continue building your professional career. We are a growing team that offers the ability to make a significant impact on your career, our firm, and our community.
We offer challenging work, high impact projects, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our team members work hard and are committed to building the future of our firm and our industry. With an emphasis on exploring creativity across the design arena, Bayer Becker offers you the chance to fully explore your own talents and be inspired by others.
In 1968, our local family owned firm grew from two entrepreneurs who had the drive to build it from the ground up. Founded on strong values and a commitment to the client, you can find that same entrepreneurial spirit today in every level of the organization, from principal to co-op. This has positioned Bayer Becker as the industry leader, providing innovative and practical solutions, for 52 years.
Located in Cincinnati, Mason, Ft. Mitchell, and Oxford, our firm offers integrated professional design consulting services, including civil engineering, transportation engineering, land surveying, landscape architecture and planning. Our collaborative approach, extensive local network, and advanced use of technology ensure that we are an advocate for our clients and are continuously helping to improve communities.
Why Join The Bayer Becker Team?
1. A trusted & sturdy foundation. For over 50 years, Bayer Becker has provided the highest quality professional design services for the land development industry in Greater Cincinnati. We are committed to excellence and providing our employees with an opportunity to work on impactful projects as part of a highly skilled and dynamic team.
2. Shape your community. As part of our firm, you have the unique position to help shape the development of communities in Greater Cincinnati. Our region is growing faster than ever. Now is your chance to be a part of that growth. Leave your mark!
3. Be a part of a diverse team. Our firm offers Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, and Planning services for projects that cover a wide range of market sectors.
4. Uphold your values. Our team is bound together by core values of Integrity, Quality, Service, and Continuous Improvement. We don’t just post them on our wall – we live them every day, every project.
5. Get what you deserve. Bayer Becker offers competitive compensation for both our student co-ops and our full-time salaried employees. Our full-time employees also enjoy excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, HAS, 401(K), paid vacations and holidays, professional training, a profit sharing program and much more.