Batesville Casket Company is the world's largest manufacturer and distributor of death care products, with annual revenues of approximately $650 million. Batesville's products include metal and hardwood burial caskets, cremation products, technology solutions, and innovative casket containers. Batesville operates as a subsidiary of Hillenbrand, Inc. and is publicly traded on the NYSE (NYSE: HI). The combination of an iconic brand, a truly consultative sales approach, innovative products and services, outstanding customer support and service, and best in class logistics footprint enables Batesville to drive value and profitability.
Batesville is a nationally recognized, award winning manufacturing organization. We attribute this success to the people we employ and the values which are engrained as part of our culture. These values are demonstrated in the fact that:
• We are a high performance, lean organization known for its leadership excellence.
• We are focused on employing the principles of continuous improvement in all facets of our business.
• We have a long history of developing talent and valuing our people’s diversity.
• We are demanding yet compassionate, treating our associates with dignity and respect.
• We communicate openly and honestly with our associates, believing they have a right to know how their business is performing and conducting itself.
• We have a highly engaged workforce that helps make Batesville Casket Company a great place to work.
• We are the market leader with a focus on serving our customers effectively and profitably, enabling us to continually grow shareholder value.
• We recognize that who we are, what we do, and how we do it matters to our people, our customers, and our shareholders.