With a history dating back 130 years, Bankers Life has been helping individuals and families protect their financial security and prepare for retirement. Our affordable, quality health and life insurance products and annuities offer solutions for every stage of life—whether retirement is years away or you’re already here. From over 300 offices across the country, our more than 5,000 agents live and work in the communities they serve. Our customers have their own Bankers Life agent who takes the time to get to know their family, listens to their needs and values, and is dedicated to helping them meet their goals for a secure retirement. Our commitment to service is backed with the financial strength of $14.5 billion in assets under management and the stability of century-long experience. Get to know Bankers Life—and learn why our more than 1.4 million customers trust their retirement to us.
Products and Services:
• Health products | A variety of options to help policyholders pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses
• Life insurance | A type of insurance that allows policyholders to help pay final expenses and leave a legacy to family
• Long-term care | Coverage that helps pay for the costs of personal or health care services needed for an extended period of time at home or in a facility
• Annuities | Products that provide a regular stream of income during retirement
• A history dating back 130 years
• Over 300 offices nationwide
• 5,000 licensed agents
• More than $14 billion in assets under management
• 1.4 million policyholders
Made Training Magazine's Top 125 List for 6 years in a row, and counting!
Home Office Address:
111 E Upper Wacker Dr Ste 2100, Chicago, IL 60601