Aureus Medical Group

About Aureus Medical Group

Aureus Medical is a national leader in the Healthcare Staffing and Recruiting industry and we make a difference in thousands of lives every day by pairing the finest professionals in the healthcare field with exciting career opportunities across the country.

With nearly 35 years of experience and recruiters dedicated by specialty, medical facilities and healthcare professionals alike trust Aureus Medical to get them where they want to be. Aureus Medical's Student Outreach Program is custom-made for students and recent graduates like you who are eyeing your future in healthcare, weighing career options and transitioning into the working world. Whether you are looking for full time positions, wanting to start a travel career or looking to re-locate, Aureus Medical has the job for you.


Sales and Recruiting Intern

May 2019 - August 2019 Omaha, NE
“I loved the Skills for Success program! 80% of the internship was in the sale and recruiting role, while the other 20% was focused on personal and professional development!”

Sales and Marketing Intern

May 2017 - August 2017 Omaha, NE
“I liked that I was able to see first hand what a millennial driven work environment looked like and positive company culture.”
See All