Allstate is a purpose-driven company with data-driven work. What started as an insurance company has transformed into an industry leader in tech and innovation. We offer opportunities in AI, app/product development, engineering, cloud computing, business/data analytics, leadership development and more. Work/Life balance and inclusivity are top priorities, and our employees are happier, more productive and creative because of it. We believe that:
• Loving your job is the most important step in helping our customers—and living a good life
• Welcoming people from diverse backgrounds creates stronger community and global understanding
• Career growth happens the day you start; we offer mentoring, workshares and education stipends
• Competitive salaries, generous time-off and wellness benefits help you enjoy life outside of work
• Helping others makes us better; we positively impacted 15,956 nonprofit organizations through 207,000 volunteer hours in 2019 alone
Join Allstate and learn why we were named one of America’s Most Responsible Companies (Newsweek), The World’s Most Admired Companies (Fortune), and America’s Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes) in 2020.