Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at A Child's Place, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
Our infant and toddler classrooms are expanding. We are looking for compassionate, caring teachers with specific infant and toddler experience. Some responsibilities include:
* Make a difference every day!
* Be accountable for your classroom, ensuring that the classroom is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
* Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children in your care.
* Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
* Support the parents and coworkers you come in contact with each day.
High School Diploma/GED required
Must have a minimum of two years experience working with children
Teacher Positions: CDA, AA or BA in ECE or Elementary Education preferred
Assistant Teacher Positions: Prior experience and working towards a CDA, Associate's or Bachelor's in early childhood education/child development or related degree
Our benefits include a competitive salary, 401K, credit union membership and tuition discount.
Please forward your resume for consideration and to schedule an interview. Questions should be directed to Christina at 610-687-4999.
Tot-Time Child Development Centers, Inc/A Child's Place is an Equal Opportunity Care Provider/Employer committed to diversity in our workplace.