Anyone with experience as a construction superintendent intern at Aecom Tishman, could you share your input on daily duties in this position?

Anyone with experience as a construction superintendent intern at Aecom Tishman, could you share your input on daily duties in this position?
2018-12-04T19:52:26Z 1
2018-12-04T19:52:26Z

Former Construction Superintendent Intern at Aecom Tishman

almost 2 years ago
A typical day as a superintendent intern at Aecom Tishman Isent so typical at all. As a superintendent, you wear a lot of hats and hold critical responsibilities towards the company. But, I would say 80% of your day would be out in the field communicating with contractors, trademan and project managers providing field reports and daily updates. The other 20% is in an office compiling and organizing data collected into excel sheets and iPads.Most days you experience something different whether is trying to fix an issue per coordination of blueprint drawings, making sure pre-inspection is ready before inspection date, keeping up with day to day quality assurance and quality control was up to date and many more. Communication is also a key ingredient for the success of a superintendent.
Add your answer

Add Your Answer

Sign In to answer