Clinical Psychology Graduate Assistant
The Graduate Assistantship is an appointment under the Clinical Psychology (PhD) program. Under the supervision of a faculty member, the Graduate Assistant is responsible for assisting the faculty member with a variety of administrative tasks.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the planning and implementation of events
- Work with supervisor on project-based assignments
- Oversee and supervise daily project operations
- Acquire and maintain needed supplies
- Clerical tasks including data entry and analysis, writing reports, website development, collating marketing materials, etc.
- Support departmental processes