Civil Engineer Graduate
This position is responsible for assisting in the administration of the Metro District Municipal Agreement Program with an emphasis on complex local Federal Aid projects with State Trunk Highway funding. This includes project layouts, environmental documents and construction plans to ensure conformance with State and Federal Aid rules and policies. This position will also assist with the preparation and execution of cooperative construction agreements with local agencies of trunk highway related construction and cost sharing with the State.
WHY WORK FOR US
We offer excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Other benefits include:
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Earn up to 29 paid vacation days a year
- Earn 13 days paid sick time
- Defined pension plan
- Paid life insurance
- Paid parental leave available
- Telework may be available
- And more!
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university;
- A passing score on the Fundamentals of Engineering exam;
- Two years post-graduation civil engineering work (Note: A master’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university substitutes for one (1) year of post-graduate civil engineering work).
APPLY ONLINE BY 2/21/2024:
- Go to www.mn.gov/careers
- Click “Search open positions”
- Enter the Job Opening ID “73405” in the Keywords search box and click “>>”
- Click on the Job Title to view the job posting
- Click “Apply for Job”
- When prompted for your Referral Source, please list: Other – Handshake
Only applicants received on mn.gov/careers will be considered.