Cybersecurity Intern – Summer 2024
Softeon is looking to employ a Cybersecurity engineering student to intern with the Cloud Operations team this summer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in a team where you will support identifying and troubleshooting efforts of security events identified through systems monitoring.
Softeon is a global provider of innovative supply chain solutions that delivers supply chain success – every time. Our extremely broad suite of supply chain solutions – provided on a single, integrated services-based technology platform - has three anchors: the Softeon Warehouse Management System (WMS), Warehouse Execution System (WES), and Distributed Order Management (DOM) system. Our customer base ranges from Fortune 50 companies to medium-sized businesses and logistics service providers.
- Basic knowledge of cyber security principles, tools and devices
- Have relevant experience gained from academic study and related internship work
- Fundamental skills in programming or scripting
- Monitor and analyze security events to identify potential threats and ensure compliance.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program with major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security or related field
This internship will be held on-site in our Reston, VA office (close to Metro) 24 hours per week (3 days).
Softeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.