Site Reliability Engineer Intern (Graduate Level - Summer 2024)
You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as an Intern at Centene. During this 12-week program, you'll learn more about Centene and how we're transforming the health of the community, one person at a time.
You will learn how to design, build, test, and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Participate and contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Provide input on the overall solution design
- Learn how to build and test applications
- Participate in meetings with business partners to understand business needs
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement basic performance tuning
- Experience in building application monitoring
- Experience in Open Telemetry or similar tracer tool is a plus
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience using git or similar CI/CD tool
- Experience is application code logging/ debugging
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent undergraduate coursework completed. Must be enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited university or college in a field related to the hiring department through the internship period.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.