Experience Research Intern
As an Experience Research Intern, you will have the opportunity to work on the Enterprise Research and Experience Measurement team. You’ll gain insight into how we analyze customer feedback from various interactions and synthesize those data points to usable insights that will influence teams across the Best Buy organization to continually improve and differentiate experiences for customers. In addition, you’ll participate in a summer series that includes our executive speaker events, Excel and PowerPoint workshops, and personal and professional development sessions.
This internship runs from June to August 2024. It’s a hybrid role, meaning you must be located within a drivable distance to our corporate office in Richfield, Minnesota. You’ll be asked to come into the office 3 days per week. This internship does not have the potential to lead to a full-time opportunity. Housing will not be provided.
What you’ll do
- Conduct consumer research that will inform the experiences customers will have at different touchpoints they may interact with at Best Buy
- Leverage different, unique forms of feedback and research to build out insights
- Use both qualitative and quantitative techniques to learn about and analyze customer expectations, needs, experiences, etc.
- Gain exposure to attitudinal, behavioral, structured and unstructured data
- Synthesize insights from primary and secondary research sources to uncover actionable recommendations for our business partners
- Utilize communication and storytelling skills to share out insights to stakeholders at varying levels across the organization
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or associate's degree from an accredited college/university, with an expected graduation date between Fall 2024 and Spring 2027
- Must be able to work in the Richfield, MN corporate office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm
- Must be able to commit to the internship start and end date of 6/3/2024- 8/9/2024
- Must be able to commit to being no more than 2 hours driving distance from the Minneapolis Corporate Campus - 7601 Penn Ave South Richfield, MN 55423
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization
- Majoring in Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Marketing, Business, Communications, Statistics, or related fields.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Curious and open-minded
What’s in it for you
We’re committed to helping our people thrive at work and at home. We offer generous benefits that address your total well-being and provide support as you need it, especially key moments in your life.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Generous employee discount
- Financial savings and retirement resources
- Physical and mental well-being support
As part of the Best Buy team, you’ll help us fulfill our purpose to enrich lives through technology. We bring that to life every day by humanizing and personalizing tech solutions for every stage of life — in our stores, online and in customers’ homes.
Our culture is built on deeply supporting and valuing our amazing employees who make it all possible. We’re committed to being a great place to work, where you can unlock unique career possibilities. Above all, we aim to provide a place where you can bring your full, authentic self to work now and into the future. Tomorrow works here.™