Global Partner Operations Interns
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
The Global Partner Organization is passionate about developing partnerships that accelerate innovation and growth with industry differentiation, expanded reach and customer success. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of the team that is driving a rapid and global change of paradigm, to adopt a modern ecosystem, and implement a unified and global partner strategy with local flavor, with cross-functional engagement in programs, systems, processes and people.
About the Role
The Partner Operations Summer Interns will be responsible for system-wide initiatives that will impact the overall Global Partners Program. There are two primary focus areas needed for our interns:
- Developing and enhancing business communications, platforms, and tools. Projects include; enhancing email and sales enablement automation tools and templates (Pardot, HighSPOT), crafting external communications and developing partner landing pages.
- Operational excellence through our systems. Project will include sanitizing our current Salesforce data, managing our internal assets (i.e. documents, reports, dashboards) and working on our Partner Relationship Management (PRM) system.
Workday Internship/Co-op Program
Ready for your career to shine? At Workday, we believe that the next generation of talent is essential to our success, which is why we seek hard-working students with open minds, new perspectives and bright ideas to join our Intern & Co-Op Program. During either the 12-week internship or multi-month co-op experience, you’ll make an impact at Workday by engaging in meaningful work, all the while forging professional connections, and strengthening your skills in an encouraging environment. Plus, you’ll be encouraged to bring your brightest self to work with coaching and mentorship, connection events and exposure to Workday’s stellar culture while living our Core Values.
Let’s make work days brighter. Apply today to start your career as a member of the Workday Intern & Co-Op Program!
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree with an anticipated graduation date no earlier than December 2024; preferably between December 2024 - June 2025.
- Currently pursuing a major in Business Management, Management Information Systems (MIS), Communications, Operations or Administration
- Able to commit to a full-time internship program for 12 weeks during summer of 2024
- You will return to university studies after the conclusion of the internship
- Tableau and/or SQL experience preferred
- Prior internship, coursework, or relevant project experience
- A passion for team mentorship, employee development, and building a team culture based on delivering results at speed while having fun
- Experience in working and building trusted relationships
- Knowledge of design thinking, strategy definition, agility concepts and the ability to step in as a business transformation advisor as needed.
Workday is proud of its diverse workforce but does not sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visas that will require sponsorship now or in the future for these positions.
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Workday Pay Transparency Statement
The annualized base salary ranges for the primary location and any additional locations are listed below. Workday pay ranges vary based on work location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role may be eligible for the Workday Bonus Plan or a role-specific commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants. Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process. Each candidate’s compensation offer will be based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills, job duties, and business need, among other things. For more information regarding Workday’s comprehensive benefits, please click here.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!