Rita Ops Assistant
Rita Operations Assistants provide support for all events and performances in the Rita Tallent Picken Regional Center for the Arts & Humanities. This includes tasks such as preparing the event location, setting up and clearing out materials from the location, and ensuring cleanliness after the event has concluded. No prior experience needed.
Supervisor: Alex Gray, Event Coordinator
- Setting up and putting away furniture and equipment for events
- Facilitating the proper organization and cleanliness of all Rita venues and event equipment, which may include washing table linens used for events
- Ushering for events and performances throughout the semester
- Preparing recruitment items such as button pins
- Must be available to work minimum 4 hours per week, with evening and weekend hours required as needed. Flexible hours and willingness to help with timely deadlines
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliverables, especially in the absence of supervision
- Ability to lift 15 lbs
Both work study-eligible and non-work study students are encouraged to apply.