Rita Box Office Attendant
Box Office Attendants provide customer service, cash handling, and ticketing services, supporting the Rita Tallent Picken Regional Center for the Arts & Humanities operations including music and theatre department performances. This is a part-time position directly under the supervision of the Box Office Manager. Weekend and evening work is required and weekly schedules are set by the Box Office Manager via Teams.
Reports to: Alex Gray, Box Office Manager
Box Office Hours of Operation:
>Weekdays & Saturday: 5:30p-7:30p
(Check https://www.uwp.edu/therita/ for performance dates)
Hours Worked Per Week: Minimum 6 hours, maximum 20 hours; required to work at least 11 performance shifts
- Sell tickets in person at the box office window and over the phone
- Determine and collect appropriate fees, guide patron decisions, and issue tickets
- Process and verify credit card purchases
- Provide customer service to patrons with ticketing issues
- Answer box office telephone and respond to customer questions regarding events and ticket operations
- Operate AudienceView Campus ticketing system
- Stay current on ticketed events scheduled at the Rita
This position is also eligible for Work Study.