Content Media Design Specialist Intern
The Policy, Communications & Administration at HCPF welcomes your interest in the Temporary position within the Content Design & Development Team.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting the Design team with developing, refining and organizing graphic design and communication materials for external and internal stakeholders;
- Testing for and reporting on usability of HCPF's digital experience;
- Utilizing accessibility features in software programs, including Microsoft, Google, and Adobe Creative Cloud;
- Assisting with the completion of all assigned projects and tasks, to include but not limited to: social media graphics and
posts, email and e-newsletter content, outreach and educational materials, reports, data visualizations, and presentations;
- Performing file prep and management per the Team's and Department’s filing standards;
- Assisting with image curation and editing;
- Drafting effective alternative (alt) text;
- Adding metadata tags to images and templates; and
- Compiling digital experience engagement data into visually stunning executive summaries.
Please send your application along with resume, cover letter and portofolio sample of your work to: email@example.com by 12/14/2024