Postdoctoral or Research Associate to synthesize nanocomposites
We are currently looking for highly motivated research fellows to develop polymer nanocomposite scintillators.
· Conduct research and experiments in the areas of polymer synthesis, quantum dot synthesis, photophysical characterization.
· Assist in the development and optimization of new materials and processes.
· Collaborate with team members and provide support for ongoing projects.
· Adhere to safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized laboratory environment.
· PhD or MS degree in materials science, chemistry, chemical engineering, polymers, or related fields.
· Strong hands-on skills in wet solution based synthesis, including but not limited to polymer synthesis, quantum dot synthesis, bulk polymerization, and nanomaterial processing.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.