District Analyst (Wellness), Risk & Benefits Mgmt
DISTRICT ANALYST, Risk Benefits Management, NC52483720
Please use the following link to apply and submit required documents for this position: http://jobs.dadeschools.net/Apply.asp
OCCUPATIONAL SUMMARY - Wellness:
Administer and provide support to District administrators, employees and labor union representatives in order to conduct and develop the District-wide wellness program for all School Board employees. The primary job function is health promotion, by conducting wellness events and educating employees on wellness literacy in order to reduce the District's healthcare expenditures.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES - Wellness:
- Work with the Wellness Supervisor, designated representative of the healthcare/wellness vendor and employee unions to educate and implement effective wellness initiatives District-wide.
- Assist and oversee (as needed) District-wide wellness events to encourage employee participation in the wellness program by planning, implementing, evaluating and/or monitoring said program.
- Assist in the explanation of wellness programs, policies, District goals and objectives and/or philosophy to staff and employees.
- Conduct presentations as needed and prepare written reports documenting results/statistics.
- Assist in the creation and maintaining of the wellness procedures manual
- Assist with the creation and managing of all communication, including promotional and educational material, as well as monthly newsletters.
- Collaborate and work cooperatively with offices, departments, and staff to ensure adherence to the district's standards and best practices.
- Communicate with all M-DCPS departments, employees, administrators, who may have questions regarding wellness program.
- Perform other duties related to general administrative responsibilities of the position.
This work requires the following physical activities: mobility, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity. T he work is performed primarily indoors.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor's degree in Education, Finance, Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or five (5) years of experience in related field.
2. Knowledge of computer software and technology pertinent to area of specification.
3. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms.
The APPLICATION DEADLINE is Wednesday, December 13, 2023 by 4:00 p.m. Please attach a CURRENT RESUME, COVER LETTER and TWO PROFESSIONAL LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION (signed or electronic signature & dated within past 12 months) to your online candidate profile.
Questions should be addressed to Mr. Jorge Rubio, District Director, at 305-995-7247 or by via email email@example.com