Sales Strategy & Planning Intern
Go-To-Market Sales Strategy & Planning Intern
Quite simply, the greater we grow sales of Dell Technologies’ ground-breaking products and services, the further and faster we can help drive human progress. That’s where GTM Sales Strategy & Planning comes in. Pushing forward key sales strategic initiatives and supporting the development of long-term sales growth plans, this expert team enables us to deliver innovative tech to more customers than ever before. It’s a far-reaching and varied field that includes developing and managing sales measurement models, analyzing our strategic priorities and identifying new areas of opportunity. From evaluating sales incentive plans to diagnosing sales force training needs, it’s about improving both the quality and quantity of sales activities.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Go-To-Market Sales Strategy & Planning Intern on our Sales Planning & Strategy Team in Round Rock, Texas.
What you’ll achieve
As a Go-To-Market Sales Strategy & Planning Intern you will develop and support strategic sales go-to-market (GTM) initiatives to drive sales growth plans and profitability targets. You will delve into sales performance results to help specify performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods to maintain and improve the company’s competitive advantage in the market.
- Responsible for analyzing and identifying business performance by LOB/BU/Geo, etc. to drive sales coverage models
- Run simple to complex data queries on our in-house databases using sql to support ongoing project workstreams
- Design capacity models to determine optimum sales coverage for our customer segments
- Create slideware and present to senior stakeholders as determined by the project manager
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 1 to 2 years of relevant financial and analytical experience
- Create insightful presentation in MB PowerPoint
- Perform basic data analysis in MS excel
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and synthesize data into powerful insights
- Problem-solving and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree (ongoing)
- Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
Dell is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position: $46,495 to $60,450.
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.