The Vena Agency is looking to fill multiple openings for Benefits Service Representatives. The company is growing and continues their expansion into new territories. Looking for immediate hires for benefits service representatives that are coachable and looking for growth opportunities with a career path into management.
Assisting with communications on behalf of the company and managing the direct needs of our clients through a needs-based approach.
You will also have the choice to participate in a career track to management within 90 days of tenure. A training program designed to give you the full control of a successful career path with the company from day one.
WHAT IS A BENEFITS SPECIALIST?
Our representatives meet REMOTELY with union members who have signed up to receive supplemental benefit plans that help protect their families beyond what is covered through their employer. Their role is to consult with the family, explain the options available, and help them select the best plan to fit their family's needs. The Vena Agency does not outsource management staff, we only hire from within. The CEO, President of the company, and State Directors all started as benefits representatives. As a benefits rep, it is more of a sales position and once numbers are met chance of promotion is available within the first 3-6 months with more of a salary + commissions-based pay. Successful representatives are great communicators who are ambitious, motivated, and organized. They think like entrepreneurs and are committed, team players.
- Outreach to new union members that need to enroll in the benefits program
- Customize new benefits plans and adjust existing plans to fit the current needs of each client
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing and new clients
- Enroll union and association members into the exclusive benefits program negotiated for them by their union or association
- Provide attentive customer service and any necessary administrative support in response to members' needs
- Respond to and resolve client questions and concerns regarding their benefits
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete, and perform necessary updates on schedules
- Work collaboratively with your team members
- Medical and life insurance
- Company stock options offered
- Retirement benefits from renewal income
- Chance to go to all an expenses-paid company convention
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work from home (Our offices are open if you work more efficiently in an office setting)
- Weekly pay and performance-based monthly bonuses
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXDPERIENCE:
This opportunity is about growth and development. We are seeking candidates who have the following qualities, but we have found you don't need experience in what we do in order to be good at it. If you are just getting your career started, or simply looking to take yours in a new direction, we are committed to helping you learn and grow. If you've had some leadership or customer service experience, or you've worked in a team-oriented environment in the past, you're exactly the type of candidate we are looking for.
You genuinely care about the people you help by the work you do. You believe that recognition and appreciation for your contributions and achievements are just as important as constructive criticism. You're the person that people naturally look to as a resource for guidance, assistance, influence, or inspiration in general. You can find an opportunity for growth and learning in every experience and interaction, no matter what. You want to build on your own knowledge, skills, and leadership qualities, but also contribute to helping others grow and progress towards their own goals as well.
Seniority Level Entry-level Industry Insurance Employment Type Full-time Job Functions Sales Customer Service