Supervisory IT Specialist (SYSANALYSIS), 761272900
This job will close when we have received 100 applications which may be sooner than the closing date.
- Responsible for directing assigned staff involved in agreement support areas: analyzing customer functional requirements and assisting in the design of (continued) Automated Information Systems (AIS) to support those requirements; identifying and resolving customer support problems related to the execution and maintenance of Defense Automatic Addressing System (DAAS) agreements;(continued) serving as functional experts/advisers on DLA policies, procedures and systems, to the Military Services, civil agencies and foreign military sales customers.
- Responsible for exercising broad responsibilities for assigned areas, evaluates staffing, realigns personnel and workload to accommodate mission requirements, and develops plans and goals and sets priorities for subordinate teams.
- The incumbent maintains cognizance of current and evolving DLA, military services’, civil agencies’ and Foreign Military Sales customer supply policies, procedures and systems to ensure (continued) Defense Automatic Addressing System (DAAS) systems and processes can support customer requirements.
- Participate in software risk management activities including risk identification, analysis, planning, tracking, control and communication.
- Participate in the software development life cycle process including design, development, testing and implementation and represent assigned area in the development of the overall development plan.
- Plan and assign work to subordinates and provide guidance regarding work methods and procedures.
- Identifies, tracks, and assesses standard metrics for requirements definition process; participates in software quality assurance, configuration management and software risk evaluation activities.
- Provides data and reviews for development and execution of the annual business plan.
- Determines short- and long-range program goals and objectives.
- Coordinates with Product Management to determine current and future projects and develops resource utilization plans to meet new workload.
- Determines what skills and resources (people, tools, equipment, methods, procedures) are required to meet upcoming needs and develops and executes training, hiring and acquisition plans to ensure the right resources are available to meet those needs.
- Manages the development and execution of agreements with hundreds of interface partners of DAAS. Provides management oversight in the design and sustainment of AIS to support agreement life cycle management requirements.
- Ensures timely responses to auditor requests and implementation of corrective action plans associated with audit deficiencies are completed.
- Ensures coordination and communication is established and maintained throughout audit processes with key stakeholders and management.
- Ensures program’s control objectives maintain compliance with audit standards.
- Serves as a Contracting Officer Technical Representatives (COTRs) performing all related acquisition duties.